Cardiopulmonary resuscitation program
Breathing, shake the patient, if there is no response, can choke people, at the same time, Hegu rescue measures. Time no more than 10 seconds.
Call for help
To identify patients with loss of consciousness. Should immediately call the people around to help and call the phone 120″.
Supine position (CPR)
Assistance in support of patients with head and neck, on the other hand bypass patients with shoulder, integral turning of the body, making it to supine pillow on a hard surface, straighten the legs to rescue. If the patient is in a coma, they should move according to the normal movement.
There is no doubt that there is a neck and spine injury, and can not be moved when the head and neck and body.
Unobstructed respiratory tract
Clean up the mouth of the foreign body, such as rejection, blood, teeth etc..
There are several ways to open the airway:
1, head and neck lifting method: hand in hand in another patient’s forehead to the neck, head back.
2. Please look up and have a look and jaw lift: upward lift neck method cannot open the airway can be removed in neck in food, middle finger placed in the mandibular and elevates the lower Lai first teeth bite and fetal so far. For infants and young children, it is not too much to the head back, only with an index finger to raise their jaw.
3 both hands to lift the hands to grasp the mandibular angle will be brought under the chin.
For respiratory tract obstruction cause cervical deformity or suspected with cervical spine injury, although not the right move can lead to permanent paralysis in, but respiratory tract obstruction can immediately lethal. Therefore, emergency first step is still the mandible in the palm, open airway.
For the consciousness not clear, also can be pulled out to open the tongue.
Check for breath
Rescuers were close to the nose and ear, head to the side ipsilateral chest, no more than 5 seconds.
1, with the eyes of the patient’s chest, there is no ups and downs.
2 use the ear to listen to the respiratory tract has no air flow through.
3 use the painting department to feel the respiratory tract has no gas discharge. The patient has ups and downs, but ears to listen to the cheek and feel no gas through the nasal cavity can be judged as no breathing. Note, if the patient is still breathing, should take a coma.
Line artificial respiration
Don’t waste time looking for someone or a loose clothing, unless the patient’s breathing stops due to the neck is caused by a bunch of! But should immediately carry out artificial respiration, breathing stops after 6 minutes to perform artificial respiration, the possibility of recovery is very small.
1 mouth to mouth breathing
(1) open the airway and hold the patient’s nose. Under the condition of open airway, the patient’s nose is pinched by the hand of the pressure, and a deep breath.
(2) blowing. In strict patient’s mouth slowly blowing hard 1 ~ 5 seconds, 2 times better. Don’t let the gas leak from the patient’s mouth. The chest for effective blow ups and downs. The first time after blowing the chest back to the original position is second times of blow. After blowing fast with mouth out, let go of the nostrils, whether patients.
(3) patients hold the nose, then blowing.
(4) for upward lift jaw, raising the upper and lower teeth to bite the fetal mandible, pinch the nose blowing. 2 mouth to nose breathing in patients with facial injuries may not blowing the gas in the mouth, mouth to nose blowing way can.
2, mouth to nose artificial respiration
Patients with facial injuries may not blowing the gas in the mouth, mouth to nose blowing way can.
Take a deep breath and use the mouth to the patient’s nose, the patient’s jaw raised to make its mouth closed, forced to blow people in the nasal cavity, and then remove their mouths, the patient’s mouth opened with a hand to make gas overflow.
3 mouth to mouth breathing
If severe injury for infants and children, please blow mouth to nose. The amount of blowing to children above the navel abdominal area should be expanded. Should pay attention to the implementation of artificial respiration
(1) the first artificial respiration blowing two.
(2) the pulse is checked after two consecutive artificial respiration.
(3) single site recovery, 15 times per chest compressions, two blowing mouth, namely 152 double recovery chest compressions each 5 times of a blowing mouth, namely 1 5 heartbeat breathing when every 5 seconds a blowing mouth, blowing per minute 12 to 16 times.
Check for a pulse
Check the pulse time should be less than 5 seconds. The ambulance was placed on the forehead of the patient to keep the airway open, while the other hand gently touched the carotid artery or femoral artery (mostly carotid). The infant neck is short and fat, should check the elbow artery or femoral artery.
Have a pulse duration of mouth to mouth breathing until the ambulance arrived. Pulselessness used to open the airway, repeatedly perform artificial respiration and heart pressing.
L, precordial percussion once confirmed cardiac arrest, immediately to the “hollow fist. In the press position in 30 ~ 50 cm in height, with 50 Newton power vertically thumped the area before the heart is 1 ~ 2 times. , this method is effective for 1 minutes of cardiac arrest.
2 to find the heart of the rescue of the patients on the side of the chest, hand food, in the middle of the ribs from the beginning (as shown in the direction of the arrow) to the abdomen of the central (Jian Tu) moved to the lower end of the chest, take the middle and lower 1/3 junction (Jian Tu on the 2 cross refers) for the heart press.
3 palm root on the press area, both hands overlap and tilt, the fingers without compression of chest wall.
4. Treatment arms stretched straight and perpendicular to the ground, shoulder, elbow and wrist in a straight line, using the power of the upper body weight and arm muscles, shoulder, smooth, rules, vertical downward pressing force, adult in the compression depth for 4 ~ 5 cm, children for 2 ~ 3 cm. Press to the lowest point when there should be a significant pause, relax when the palm not to leave the chest wall, until the chest back to the original can be completely relaxed, and in this position repeatedly press.
5 pressing speed is 80 ~ 100 times / min, the compression time and relaxation time is equal to the rhythm.
6 newborn infants, infants press one hand back, the other hand two fingers oppression of the chest to do heart compression, 110 to 100 times per minute, the child is small, the faster the press frequency, the pressure from 2 to 3 cm. Press to relax completely, both hands remain in place, can not leave the chest wall.
Preschool children should be single hand pressing, pressing the frequency of 100 to 80 times per minute, the pressure from the distance of 4 ~ 3 cm.
Newborns, infants, preschool children with chest compressions and respiratory ratio is 5 times more than 1 times (51).
.7. cardiac compression and mouth to mouth breathing to continue to the full recovery of respiratory and pulse or medical personnel to reach.
Transfer medical institution
At the same time, the need to continue to carry out emergency senior life support.